Anyone know this single carb setup?

This is where discussions of EFI systems, Dual Carbs, Single Carb mods and plans can be discussed and shared.

If you are working on or have a problem with stock carbs then your questions do not belong here, please post them in the Goldwing Tech Discussions Forum.

Moderators: sunnbobb, Neil, Forum Moderators

boss99er
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Anyone know this single carb setup?

Post by boss99er »

Hey guys, just a real quick simple question. Do any of you know anything about this manifold? Do you know who made it? Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/FNHLRGX
boss99er
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Re: Anyone know this single carb setup?

Post by boss99er »

Oh wait......is this a CI manifold?! I just saw someone. Posted the manual, and it looks the same.
boss99er
Cast Iron Member
Cast Iron Member

Post by boss99er »

Alright, so that’s definitely what it is. I honestly had no idea when I bought it. Good news, I should have no shortage of documentation!

It doesn’t look like mine has the Holley carb, but it appears to have a Motorcraft clone of that carb. There are a few things I’ll need to find/fabricate. If you look at the pics above, there is no choke cable bracket. I’ll have to figure something out for that.

Second, the fuel inlet appears to have a a female flare fitting installed. I’m guessing I just need to remove that fitting and install a 90 degree barb fitting? Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks guys!

Pics of the flare fitting and the missing choke cable bracket: https://imgur.com/a/XF3yUGh
ChopperCharles
Tin Member
Tin Member

Post by ChopperCharles »

Can you post links to more information on this setup? I have this exact same manifold and holley carb. Here's a pic of my choke cable bracket.
IMG_5634.jpg
IMG_5634.jpg (98.84 KiB) Viewed 401 times
Charles.