GSXR 600 ITB/EFI project.

This is where discussions of EFI systems, Dual Carbs, Single Carb mods and plans can be discussed and shared.

If you are working on or have a problem with stock carbs then your questions do not belong here, please post them in the Goldwing Tech Discussions Forum.

Moderators: sunnbobb, Neil, Forum Moderators

MegaDan
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Re: GSXR 600 ITB/EFI project.

Post by MegaDan »

Well, I could do the hole saw thing. I did manage to find some carb boots that I can use with either intakes on the throttles. I found an angled carb "socket" for a Rotax engine with an angle on it that should fit the GL1000 runners and the throttle bodies. What I think I will do is just order 1 cheap knock off (10 bucks) and see how that works/looks. if not, then I will go ahead and figure out if I want to use the 1200 runners and simply order the straight boots to adapt them. I know I could use a hole saw, but eventually I would be buying new boots anyway as these current ones are rock hard and cracked a bit on the 1200 runners I got, and I wouldn't trust them.
1975 GL1000 - Delkevic exhaust with stainless studs, Corbin Touring seat, Race Tech Gold Valve cartridge emulators, Progressive 11-1100 springs, Progressive 412HD rear shocks, Shinko 230 tires, Fork Brace, Trucklite 27270c headlight, X-Arc Signals (run, brake, turn), Hydraulic Clutch conversion, EBC Clutch discs, HD springs, and Barnett Steels + Plate B eliminated. BikeMaster DLFP-50N18L Lithium battery, Rick's Motorsports CBR600F4 Mosfet Regulator/Rectifier upgrade.