Sad Day for Goldwings. No More PPS carb Rebuilds

to Honda GoldWing Talk Forum. Membership is not restricted, anyone can become a Registered Member by signing up for free.
Our major area of interest is Honda GoldWing, especially "naked" and customized GoldWings. We will also highly welcome our brothers and sisters on their fulldressers. Have fun.

Moderator: Whiskerfish

roncar
Vice President
Vice President
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery3/index.p ... s/roncarGL

Sad Day for Goldwings. No More PPS carb Rebuilds

Post by roncar »

Recently a Facebook post surfaced
To our Facebook friends.
Effective January 1, we will be closing our carburetor rebuilding services. After fifteen plus years of doing so, it is time to move forward to other enterprises. Let me suggest that carburetors for rebuilding (GL1000/GL1100) should arrive in our shop previous to December 20 this year. All other models will no longer be accepted for rebuild during these last days we are available. Moose and I cannot express our gratitude enough for our customers loyalty to PPS and we regret having to close this cool chapter in our business career. We do however want to let all of you know that we are not done and please stay tuned for what we have planned for the GoldWings. Once again thank you all for trusting us with your sets and your satisfaction of having your machine come to life again after a PPS rebuild.
Pistolpete and Moose
I don't do Facebook and couldn't find the post, so I emailed Pete for verification. He replied with
We are not going out of business, however we are closing the rebuilding part of it to concentrate on other avenue's. We also can not accept rebuilds after the 20th of Dec, 2016.

Thank you.
Pete and Moose
If you want Pete and Moose to rebuild your carbs, you better act fast.
"I periodically misspell words just to annoy the word police."