Dis-assembly looks to be the afternoon/evening of April 26th in Curtice, Ohio. Any of you guys that can not make it? If anyone needs to come and pick up parts on another day, just let me know. Dog Boy, are you bringing the Makers or an I? 100% of bike will be distributed for care and attention. I will begin dis-assembly before that and post as info is obtained. Don't even have the bike home yet, but I know we need the following:
1. new tires n tubes (rear tire is the original Continental) - I will order
2. randakk carb kit - I will order ( I looked at the carbs and they are "frozen" and in need of serious work)
4. side reflectors on headlights
5. 3 intake runner clamps --edit -- found them!
6. left side chrome carb guard is badly pitted and needs to be replaced
7. new grips - I will order
8. LTD/77 seat - we have a very nice 76 seat but it is not an LTD - Maybe someone has one to trade? If not we will have a nice 75/76 seat for sale
9. Our tail light bracket is usable but has some chrome flaking. We could use a better one if we can get one reasonably
10. a stock center stand
I should have the bike home today. I will post more and better pics and will add to our wish list later
Last edited by polkadot
on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.