Selling off parts cheap (mostly SilverWing, some GoldWing)

for those of you that have M.B.S. (multiple bike syndrome) and have the "silver wing" models.
as our sponsors also have supplies for those bikes and they are popular with the "wing" crowd.

Moderators: CYBORG, Oldewing, robin1731, Forum Moderators

Sidecar Bob
Honored Life Member
Honored Life Member

Selling off parts cheap (mostly SilverWing, some GoldWing)

Post by Sidecar Bob »

I already posted this in the For Sale section but I'll mention it here in case anyone with a SilverWing missed it: A cx500forum member arrived on my driveway with a pickup load of parts. I also had a pile of parts from my GL1100 and GL500 parts bikes that I was supposed to be selling off so I've decided to offer forum members a really good deal:
$5 CAD + postage for any item that will fit in an 8.5 x 11" or smaller bubble envelope
$10 CAD + postage for any item that I have to pack in a box
Any item free if you show up on my driveway (I am in Ontario between Beaverton and Lindsay - contact me for directions)
Note: $1 CAD is approx. $0.75 US. I accept PayPal only and PayPal will exchange your local currency to mine automatically if you tell it to pay me in CAD (Canadian $)

If you ask about something mention the picture number it is in. Ask if you aren't sure what you are looking at and if you need a better pic of something.

Pics here: https://www.cx500forum.com/threads/chea ... ng.112842/
Mr. Honda ('83 GL1100/Dnepr) summer How a motorcycle evolves thread
The Famous Eccles ('84 CX650EI/VeloUral) winter Never Ending Build (CX500forum)
Click: Colour schematics for all GL1000 & GL1100 and GL1200 standard models plus instructions on how to download the full size version
"A guy with two sidecars can't be all bad." - Cookie
Another guy with two sidecars..... Hmmmm... must be something to that....