Positive Feed Back Only

A forum where buyers and sellers of parts can post about positive buying/selling experiences they've had with other members.
No negatives allowed.

Moderators: Whiskerfish, Forum Moderators

RebelRouser
Webmaster (Retired)
Webmaster (Retired)
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery/v/wingmans/rebelrouser/

Positive Feed Back Only

Post by RebelRouser »

gungadin wrote:Maybe...
A forum or a sticky in "for sale/wanted" where buyers of sellers of parts from our members can post about positive buying/selling experiences they've had with other members.
No negatives allowed.
Another group I belong to has this and it seems to work well.
It's suggested by the moderator that any negatives be a posted thread by themselves.
I've noticed occasional new topics here, some good, (about someone like Crescent Moon) some bad, (Sabercycle) but they all tend to get buried.
I guess if you wanted to find out about a specific memeber you'd have to do a search for their screen name somehow.
This Is A Place To Let Everyone Else Know Who Is A Good Individual To Buy From And To Sell To...
No Negitives Here Please, The Negitive Comments Will Be Removed, Post Any Ill Will To The Member First Via E-Mail And Or PM, Then Ask A Mod Or Admin To Help If You Have Continued Problems...
If You Didn't Build It, Customize It, And/Or Modify It, Then It Truly Isn't Yours. Rebel Rouser