Verizon email issues

Feel free to introduce yourself, tell us about your bike or just say hello. Members, say Hello and Welcome to our new members.

Moderators: Neil, redwood, rcmatt007, Forum Moderators

SnoBrdr
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Verizon email issues

Post by SnoBrdr »

I sent a email to one of the Admins but I received no response so I will try here.

I am trying to straighten this new email issue out with Verizon and they asked me if the board gets any type of error msg when they try to send a Verizon user a email.

I went thru this 5 years ago when I first joined had it straightened out but since the board when to a new server it is happening again.
78 GL1000 Original Owner 131k
roncar
Vice President
Vice President
My Album: http://www.ngwclub.com/gallery3/index.p ... s/roncarGL

Re: Verizon email issues

Post by roncar »

We are aware, and it's not just Verizon.

Email is a mess and securing the site is causing problems. I'll periodically update the announcement thread as solutions are found. Right now I have no answers.

I sent you an email with the contents of the bounced email from verizon. LOTS of Greek in there, to me.
"I periodically misspell words just to annoy the word police."

SnoBrdr
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Verizon email issues

Post by SnoBrdr »

roncar wrote:We are aware, and it's not just Verizon.

Email is a mess and securing the site is causing problems. I'll periodically update the announcement thread as solutions are found. Right now I have no answers.

I sent you an email with the contents of the bounced email from verizon. LOTS of Greek in there, to me.
Looking at it now, I'll forward it to Verizon.

Thanks much.
78 GL1000 Original Owner 131k

Return to “Welcome and Introductions”