Anyone here have an F6B or F6C?

Discuss anything about other motorcycles, accessories, riding gear and other motorcycle related topics.

Moderators: Whiskerfish, ascot, Forum Moderators

x01660
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Anyone here have an F6B or F6C?

Post by x01660 »

So I REALLY like the 1800 F6B and the Valkyrie, and I'm wondering if anyone on here has one, and how is the handling, performance, etc?

And if you do have either of those bikes, do you have any performance mods?

I look forward to some repsonses!
-x01660

"The best motorcycle is the one well ridden" anim-cheers1

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Gowing
True Blue Steel Biker
True Blue Steel Biker

Re: Anyone here have an F6B or F6C?

Post by Gowing »

A good friend has a 14 Black valk with Honda bags and backrest. it’s got 3500 miles on it, he traded his 12 electroglide for it. He doesn’t want to put anymore miles on it cause it’s for sale, he bought another electroglide. He’s just a harley guy after having a couple of other 1800 wings for ten years.
When I road the 14 Valkyrie and was amazed at low speed handling, low seat hight, trmendous power, and smooth quiet ride. I would have bought it and put the factory windshield on it, but it’s to much money for my budget. I got my ST1300 instead. The new Valkyrie is just a first class act, what we expect from Honda.
They quit making it cause big naked bikes haven’t been big sellers for H recently.
Dave

1975 GL 1000
1980 XS650
1981 ct110
1972 F7 KAW 175
2000 moby blaze 40cc
Chihuahua (Ellie)
Chihuahua #2(Blaze)

Return to “General Motorcycle Forum”