Hotwing Glass Seats

From basic novice to the hard core cutomizing. Sharing tips, tricks and knowledge. Feel
free to ask question or give us your "2 cents".

Moderators: sunnbobb, Neil, Forum Moderators

Soupsamich
Lead Member
Lead Member

Hotwing Glass Seats

Post by Soupsamich »

OK, Ive found several bikes with the hotwingglass darkwing seats on them on the internet. Absolutely cannot find this company. Would love to have one of their seats, but not having any luck. Does anyone know how to get ahold of them? Still in business? Any help would be appreciated!
desertrefugee
SUPER BIKER!!!!
SUPER BIKER!!!!

Re: Hotwing Glass Seats

Post by desertrefugee »

Wow, wow! I was about to send you a Dave's information, but it looks like he is no longer in the business of selling these parts. That is too darn bad because it was a quality product and one of the best-looking rear end treatments for early Goldwings that I've ever seen.

Then again, I may be so biased, but I know there are a lot of people who agree with me and have installed them on their bikes. Here's my 78 with one of his seats. Nice guy and I hope he has just temporarily suspended operation.
9491-1415327988-15361aaaf369e61ee28766857aa7b7db.jpg
9491-1415327988-15361aaaf369e61ee28766857aa7b7db.jpg (49.21 KiB) Viewed 271 times
- Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It's about learning to ride in the rain.
Soupsamich
Lead Member
Lead Member

Post by Soupsamich »

Thanks for the reply and most of all awesome bike!

I sent an email to the address I found and it didn’t kick it back. We shall see I guess. I’ll reply if I find anything out
CrazyJerry
Titanium Member
Titanium Member

Post by CrazyJerry »

desertrefugee wrote:Wow, wow! I was about to send you a Dave's information, but it looks like he is no longer in the business of selling these parts. That is too darn bad because it was a quality product and one of the best-looking rear end treatments for early Goldwings that I've ever seen.

Then again, I may be so biased, but I know there are a lot of people who agree with me and have installed them on their bikes. Here's my 78 with one of his seats. Nice guy and I hope he has just temporarily suspended operation.

9491-1415327988-15361aaaf369e61ee28766857aa7b7db.jpg
Hope this isn't permanent - as desertrefugee mentioned these are visually appealing (and quite sturdy) for sure!
If these re-emerge it might be worth picking one up to put on the shelf "just in case"....
-
~CrazyJerry~
Soupsamich
Lead Member
Lead Member

Post by Soupsamich »

I did get ahold of him with the old email that his company used to use. Its 1hotwing@bellsouth.net. Said he has cut it down to building very few and has a couple full set ups left in stock. I bought one for my 82 and then another for hopefully a 1000 build someday. Cant find anything like them out there so very glad I was able to get in touch with him! Look like well built with a very good touch of class.